1. Go to app.writesonic.com
- Login to your Writesonic account.
- Hover over your display picture on the top-right corner to open the profile menu.
2. Click on API Dashboard
- This will take you to your API dashboard.
3. Activate the API
- Click on the switch to activate the API.
4. Click on Reveal API Key
- This will reveal your API key; save this at a safe place for integration.
5. You can copy your key here
- Remember never to commit your keys to the public domain (e.g., public GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab repositories, public S3 buckets, etc.)
6. Head over to the API docs
You are ready to start testing the Writesonic API now. Click one of the links below to head over to the relevant docs: