1. Go to app.writesonic.com
- Login to your Writesonic account.
- Hover over your display picture on the top-right corner to open the profile menu.
- This will take you to your API dashboard.
- Click on the switch to activate the API.
- This will reveal your API key; save this at a safe place for integration.
- Remember never to commit your keys to the public domain (e.g., public GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab repositories, public S3 buckets, etc.)
You are ready to start testing the Writesonic API now. Click one of the links below to head over to the relevant docs: